Sunday, December 5, 2010

Summary: the 2010 Garden Fever Winter Art Festival, aka my first craft sale

To summarize simply, the sale went really, really well.  If you stopped by, or sent me good vibes, thank you immensely!  I sold out of necklaces (I initially made 6) by 10 this morning, and I made more in a mad dash and brought them down.  I sold over half of the initial hairclips.  All in all, I'd call this a success.  I have to send out a thank you to my fantastic husband and his company, PVS Instore Graphics for making me a really sweet little display:


Using scrap material, they made this with a file I created in AutoCAD and some graphic images that I had taken of my pieces.  I filled the hairclip area, and last night made a few more pairs.  This really helped create a little space for these.  I am truly one lucky chica!

If you are looking for a nice gift for the gardener in your life, please keep Garden Fever! in mind.  They are fantastic people, and Lori does the buying and she has quite the eye.  They also have nice greens and garland for holiday decor needs.

As for the rest of the pieces, I'll be making Twinkle * Twinkle * POOF! Etsy Site postings for them as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment